Senior Care Testing Services
In the United States, by the year 2030, the aging population of Baby Boomers (born 1946 through 1964) will number nearly 61 million people aged 66-84. In this segment of the population, many will reside in various long-term communities such as independent living, assisted living and memory care. Recognizing the need for and understanding the challenges of testing in these facilities, PCR-Dx health care professionals created a Senior Care Division to focus on the specialized healthcare needs of these residents.
Senior Care Goals
- To bring acute testing to the long-term care world
- To provide a more personalized service to our at-risk population
- To decrease hospitalizations with informed prescribing and quick treatment
- To treat every lab sample as a person
- To decrease re-collections through education and customer service
How We Accomplish Our Goals
- Mid-day and daily courier services
- We assign a senior care division trained representative to each community
- We provide training on collection to each community
- Our Director is a Nurse Case Manager who has worked in all levels of care
- We have a manager at each lab that is specifically trained with the senior care division
- Our lab staff has been trained to look at our aging population differently and understands the difficulties in collections
- We continue to have a forward-thinking mindset and grow with the changes of the senior care industry
- Committed to exceptional customer service
- Results in 24 hours or less
- Family-friendly billing practices
- Our Clinical Consultant, Dr. Anthony Luyai is available 24/7 for physician / patient consultation
What We Do
PCR-Dx provides medical professionals with personalized molecular testing solutions for viral, bacterial, and fungal pathogens. Our molecular testing methodologies reduce wait-time without compromising the quality of patient results.
Traditional pathogen culture and identification methodologies can take days or weeks to received results. At PCR-Dx, our labs can turn tests around in under 24 hours. By choosing PCR-Dx your patients can rest easy knowing that their doctors are partnered with the most efficient and effective lab in the region.
Why choose PCR-Dx Diagnostics?
We have cutting-edge facilities, fast turnaround time, and actionable test results. Our facilities at PCR-Dx are CLIA and COLA accredited featuring the latest in cutting-edge testing equipment and technologies. The PCR-Dx scientific team, led by former WHO and CDC research scientist Dr. Anthony Luyai, combine over 70 years of combined experience in both laboratory and healthcare services. A focus on the utilization of PCR, BioFire, and Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) provides ordering clinicians with the most accurate and rapid testing processes currently available. PCR-Dx is built on 3 powerful business principles: patients first, empower the physician, and triple-check the work.